Dr. Riekhof graduated medical school at the University of Kansas in 2005. He completed an internal medicine internship at the University of Kansas Medical Center in 2006, followed by a residency in radiology at the University of Kansas Medical Center in 2010.
Dr. Riekhof was Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology in 2010, and has been practicing at United Radiology since 2010. His special interest in in interventional radiology.
– Residency in Radiology (2006-2010) University of Kansas Medical Center
– Internal Medicine Internship (2005-2006) University of Kansas Medical Center
– Medical Degree (2005) University of Kansas
– American Board of Radiology (2010)
– United Radiology Group (2010-present)
Areas of Special Interest:
– Interventional Radiology