Dr. Peterson graduated medical school in 1978 from the University of Kansas. He completed a residency in radiology at St. Paul Hospital in Dallas, Texas in 1981, followed by a fellowship in body imaging at St. Paul Hospital as well in 1982.
Dr. Peterson is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology and the American Board of Nuclear Medicine, both in 1982. He has practiced at United Radiology since 1982. He has a special interest in nuclear medicine.
– Fellowship in Body Imaging (1981-1982) St Paul Hospital, Dallas, Tx
– Residency in Radiology (1978-1981) St Paul Hospital, Dallas, Tx
– Medical Degree (1978) University of Kansas
– American Board of Radiology (1982)
– American Board of Nuclear Medicine (1982)
– United Radiology Group (1982-present)
Areas of Special Interest:
– Nuclear Medicine